But situations become difficult when someone forgot their Google account password. Without a password, it’s very hard to access the Google account. With Google customer service, users can get the easy and relevant solutions to recover the password.
Forgot Google password? Try the below steps to recover Google email:
- Go to the password recovery page of Google and then enter your email ID into the given box.
- Click on Next.
- Now you will be asked to enter your previous password and then click on Try another way.
- Now click on Send code option to get a verification code to your phone number.
- After that, enter the code and then click on Next.
- Enter a new password for your Google account and then re-enter it to complete the process.
How to contact Google support to reset the Google password?
IF you are not able to recover your Google account password after following the above-said steps, then you need to dial Google password reset number where a group of highly skilled experts always available for the user to provide them an effective assistance. They will give better password recovery solutions to recover your Google account password. You need to make a phone call and they will 24/7 assist you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Emily Cooper And I am a B.Com 1st year student. I found few notifications on my GOogle Helpline Number id that my account has been accessed from another devices and places. When I tried to sign in with my login details, GOogle rejected that due to malicious activities. At that time, I contacted Online GOogle Account Password REset and got admirable support response. I got all the information to resolve the problem in very satisfying manner.